Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Paula Dean (Little) Wood on LinkedIn

Paula Dean (Little) Wood on LinkedIn

I have been buying and selling since since my early childhood. My parents owned and operated a Truck line and Livestock Auction in Kahoka, Missouri. Before the auctions, there was a junk sale shall I call it. The auctioneer would sell what ever was brought in. So I guess you can say buying and selling is in my blood. I have owned and operated 2 Hair Salons in the Las Vegas, NV area for 10 years. The last 11 years plus Paula Dean seller Woodyswag and Woodyswag Recycle 4 U has been selling and marketing her items on eBay, iOffer, Blujay, and Bonanzle. Living in the middle of Amish Country in Missouri, my husband, Woody, and I travel the adjoining states to bring valuable treasures to our buyers. I do love this marketing.
Specialties

Antiques, Victorian, Primitives, Eames Era, Retro, Vintage, Deco are a few areas I specialize in. Love to sell vintage clothing, denim, jeans, jackets, t shirts tees, just to name a few items.

Blessings from Missouri Amish Country,
Paula Dean
http://woodyswag.net
Seller
Woodyswag
http://stores.ebay.com/Woodyswag-Recycle-4-U
Woodyswag Recycle 4 U
We go green Do you

No comments: